Chapter 16: Role players in event management
- Corporate versus consulting event management
- Role players
- Structure of the event team
- Choosing the best manager for your event
- Role and responsibilities of the event manager
- Job description of an event manager
- Number and type of event staff to employ
Corporate vs consulting event management
The question is often raised: which is better, working for a corporate organisation as an in-house event co-ordinator, or for an event management consultancy?
There is no right or wrong answer. Many event professionals started their careers in a medium-to-large corporate organisation and after gaining enough experience, moved to a small-to-medium consultancy.
The following paragraphs discuss some other perceptions in industry about corporate versus consultancy. They are perceptions only, and are not necessarily true.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.